$10 off 4-pack or $20 off 6-pack Acupuncture Package!
Acupuncture can be used as part of an integrative approach to many medical problems. Recently there has been much peer-reviewed scientific research on the efficacy of acupuncture. Many neuro-physiologic pathways have been explored and shown to have benefit when stimulated with needles, heat, or electric stimulation
Lasers emit light as energy. A “cold” laser emits light in wavelengths that do not cause the tissues to heat up as the energy is absorbed by the body’s cells. Cold laser therapy decreases pain both by blocking nerve signals and increasing endorphins which are the body’s natural pain killers.
Both Dr. Samantha Hollingshead and Dr. Karen Nann are certified acupuncturists. They are both more than happy to talk to you about whether or not acupuncture can help your pet.
- May is Allergy Awareness Month
- April is Parasite Awareness Month!
- House Calls and Home Care
- February is Dental Awareness Month!
- January Cat Wellness Exam 50% Discount!
- November – Acupuncture Awareness Month!
- September is Senior Awareness Month!
- WILDFIRE Pet Preparedness
- Spring Wellness Promotions Highlight Skin Care Products and Allergy Awareness
- Canine Cough? It’s Still Out There!
- Pet Kare is Open for In-Person, Curbside, and Telemedicine Visits
- Covid-19 and Your Pet: Latest Updates from the CDC
- Cats and Covid: What You Should Know
- Updated 3/3/20: Recent Coronavirus Outbreak and Pets, Should I Be Worried?
- Hidden dental conditions
- Make this Halloween Pet Safe!