November – Arthritis and Acupuncture Awareness Month!
$30 off 4-pack or $45 off 6-pack Acupuncture Package!
$20 off Cold laser Package!
10% off arthritis supplements (Dasuquin, Cosequin, Duralactin)
Signs of Arthritis:
- Stiffness or swelling of the joints
- Hesitation to run, jump, or climb (cats)
- Favoring certain limbs when moving; obvious stiffness/difficulty walking
- Dogs–groaning after getting up from a long rest
- Cats–house soiling due to difficulty climbing in/out of the litter box
Prevention & Treatments:
1) Exercise: Consistent daily exercise is important to maintain normal muscle mass and support for affected joints. Low impact and low intensity exercise is best
2) Diet: Feed the appropriate amount of calories, and avoid giving too many treats.
4) Acupuncture: improves circulation and decreases inflammation in many conditions, including arthritis. Acupuncture has promise for helping any pet that has a reversible or painful condition, and can also minimize the potential need for certain medications
5) Cold Laser Therapy: Laser light penetrates into targeted tissues stimulating cells to produce ATP, which fuels cell repair and regeneration. The laser simply put “jump starts” the healing process.
Together with your veterinarian, you can create a plan that will ease your pet’s pain without diminishing quality of life.
- September is Senior Awareness Month!
- WILDFIRE Pet Preparedness
- Spring Wellness Promotions Highlight Skin Care Products and Allergy Awareness
- January Cat Wellness Exam 50% Discount!
- Canine Cough? It’s Still Out There!
- Pet Kare is Open for In-Person, Curbside, and Telemedicine Visits
- Covid-19 and Your Pet: Latest Updates from the CDC
- Cats and Covid: What You Should Know
- Updated 3/3/20: Recent Coronavirus Outbreak and Pets, Should I Be Worried?
- Hidden dental conditions
- February is Dental Awareness Month!
- November – Arthritis and Acupuncture Awareness Month!
- Make this Halloween Pet Safe!
- 2nd Annual Tails-n-Trails Run/Walk, 8:30 am on June 8, 2019
- May is Allergy Awareness Month
- Dr. Susan Becomes Fear Free Certified!!