Updated: July 10, 2020 Pet Kare Clinic is Open for In-Person, Curbside, and Telemedicine visits: In-Person Visits: Please call when you arrive and we will direct you to an exam…Read More
Open PDF in a New Window View FullscreenRead More
Coronavirus update!!! Wondering about the recent human Coronavirus outbreak and your pets?? This is the most current information from the World Health Organization.”Although the virus seems to have emerged from…Read More
$30 off 4-pack or $45 off 6-pack Acupuncture Package! $20 off Cold laser Package! 10% off arthritis supplements (Dasuquin, Cosequin, Duralactin) Signs of Arthritis: Stiffness or swelling of the joints…Read More
Come join the fun! Pet Kare Clinic is holding its 2nd annual Tails-n-Trails run/walk this spring along the Spring Creek Trail. The goal of this event is to raise money…Read More
- Canine Cough? It’s Still Out There!
- Pet Kare is Open for In-Person, Curbside, and Telemedicine Visits
- Covid-19 and Your Pet: Latest Updates from the CDC
- Cats and Covid: What You Should Know
- Updated 3/3/20: Recent Coronavirus Outbreak and Pets, Should I Be Worried?
- Hidden dental conditions
- February is Dental Month!
- November – Arthritis and Acupuncture Awareness Month!
- Make this Halloween Pet Safe!
- September is Senior Awareness Month!
- 2nd Annual Tails-n-Trails Run/Walk, 8:30 am on June 8, 2019
- May is Allergy Awareness Month
- Dr. Susan Becomes Fear Free Certified!!
- April is Parasite Awareness Month!
- We do HOUSECALLS!
- February is Dental Health Awareness Month!