May is Allergy Awareness Month! Did you know that in animals, 90% of allergies are related to environment triggers (trees, grass, pollen, even human dander) while the remaining 10% of…Read More
Updated: July 10, 2020 Pet Kare Clinic is Open for In-Person, Curbside, and Telemedicine visits: In-Person Visits: Please call when you arrive and we will direct you to an exam…Read More
Open PDF in a New Window View FullscreenRead More
- Arthritis Awareness Month!
- Hills to Home-Food delivered to your door!
- Grain Free Diets and Heart Disease
- House Calls and Home Care
- February is Dental Awareness Month!
- November – Acupuncture Awareness Month!
- September is Senior Awareness Month!
- WILDFIRE Pet Preparedness
- Spring Wellness Promotions Highlight Skin Care Products and Allergy Awareness
- Canine Cough? It’s Still Out There!
- Pet Kare is Open for In-Person, Curbside, and Telemedicine Visits
- Covid-19 and Your Pet: Latest Updates from the CDC
- Cats and Covid: What You Should Know
- Updated 3/3/20: Recent Coronavirus Outbreak and Pets, Should I Be Worried?
- Hidden dental conditions
- Make this Halloween Pet Safe!