Danielle Lingle recently joined our reception team and we are so happy to have her! She is a Steamboat native who still enjoys the Steamboat lifestyle; snowboarding, skiing, soaking in the natural
hot springs, and hiking with her dogs, Emery and Wink. She was employed as a musher with Racing Alaskan Huskies in the Flat Tops outside of Steamboat for 2 winters and also spent a summer working with wolves at the Colorado Wolf and Wildlife Center in Divide, Colorado. Danielle loves helping and making animals smile. She earned her bachelor’s degree in Sustainability at CMC and also holds a degree in Outdoor Education. In addition to working at the Pet Kare Clinic, Danielle is also a busy pet/house sitter in the Steamboat area.
Danielle’s coworkers enjoy her warm smile and positive attitude. She’s a fast learner who is always wiling to go the extra mile for our clients. Next time you’re nearby, come meet our newest team member, Danielle!
- September is Senior Awareness Month!
- Hills to Home-Food delivered to your door!
- Grain Free Diets and Heart Disease
- House Calls and Home Care
- November – Acupuncture Awareness Month!
- WILDFIRE Pet Preparedness
- Spring Wellness Promotions Highlight Skin Care Products and Allergy Awareness
- Canine Cough? It’s Still Out There!
- Updated 3/3/20: Recent Coronavirus Outbreak and Pets, Should I Be Worried?
- Hidden dental conditions
- Make this Halloween Pet Safe!
- 2nd Annual Tails-n-Trails Run/Walk, 8:30 am on June 8, 2019
- Dr. Susan Becomes Fear Free Certified!!
- We do HOUSECALLS!
- February is Dental Awareness Month!
- Unraveling the Myths About Pet Food