Pet Kare Clinic is holding its first ever Tails n’ Trails run/walk this spring along the Spring Creek Trail. The goal of this event is to raise money for the Fredmeyer Foundation. This foundation allows relinquished pets to receive necessary veterinarian care as well as providing critical care and surgical procedures to pets whose owners have severe financial constraints.
Participants who register at Pet Kare Clinic before the event can choose to run 5K for $25 or walk 1 mile for $15. You can also register at the event for $30 for runners and $20 for walkers.
Run/walk participants will receive race number to pin on themselves and their dogs will get a corresponding number on a bandage that they can wear during the run. Goodie bags will also be given to every participant containing pet related items (toys, treats, coupons, informational brochures).
The 5K run will be timed with a sports time clock (no chip timing will be used) and awards given to the first 3 small category dogs and first 3 medium/large category dogs.
Light refreshments, treats for the dogs, water and non-alcoholic beverages will be served after the run/walk. A raffle will be held after the run/walk.
The event should concluded around 10:30-11am and Pet Kare staff and volunteers will perform a thorough clean up of trash and dog poop along Spring Creek trail and picnic area.
When: Saturday, May 19th @8:30 am
Where: Spring Creek Trail
The After Party
Storm Peak Brewery is holding an after-party celebration at their brewery location, dogs welcome.
- January Cat Wellness Exam 50% Discount!
- November – Acupuncture Awareness Month!
- September is Senior Awareness Month!
- WILDFIRE Pet Preparedness
- Spring Wellness Promotions Highlight Skin Care Products and Allergy Awareness
- Canine Cough? It’s Still Out There!
- Pet Kare is Open for In-Person, Curbside, and Telemedicine Visits
- Covid-19 and Your Pet: Latest Updates from the CDC
- Cats and Covid: What You Should Know
- Updated 3/3/20: Recent Coronavirus Outbreak and Pets, Should I Be Worried?
- Hidden dental conditions
- February is Dental Awareness Month!
- Make this Halloween Pet Safe!
- 2nd Annual Tails-n-Trails Run/Walk, 8:30 am on June 8, 2019
- May is Allergy Awareness Month
- Dr. Susan Becomes Fear Free Certified!!