SOFT-TISSUE AND GENERAL SURGERY
Pet Kare Clinic offers complete general and soft-tissue surgery services ranging from routine and exploratory surgeries to tumor removals and reconstructive surgeries. If one of our general practice doctors is not qualified to perform the surgery your pet needs we also have four boarded veterinary surgeons available.
Routine elective surgeries such as spays and neuters are the most commonly performed soft-tissue surgeries, followed by tumor removals, gastrointestinal surgeries, and emergency surgeries.
We focus on patient outcomes and quality of life decisions and will do our best to counsel and educate the family about the indications, risks and benefits of every procedure.
Canine, feline, and exotic spays and neuters:
At Pet Kare Clinic, we perform elective general surgery Monday through Friday. We recommend spaying (for females) and neutering (for males) all pets between 6 months and 12 months of age depending on their gender, species, and breed.
Benefits of Spaying:
- Eliminates risks of ovarian & uterine cancer
- Eliminates risks of post-heat cycle uterine infections (pyometra)
- Eliminates unwanted pregnancies
- Prevents hormonal changes that may interfere with medications for diabetes or epilepsy.
Benefits of Neutering:
- Eliminates risks of testicular cancer
- Greatly reduces the risk of prostate disease
- Reduces risks of perianal tumors
- Reduces instinctual roaming, fighting, spraying or marking
- Eliminates unwanted litters & sexually transmitted diseases
Tumor and Growth Removal
We are Hiring!
We have openings for a Veterinary Technician and a Client Care team member. Please see details on our Employment page, or email a cover letter and resume to Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org.