Spring Wellness Promotions Highlight Skin Care Products and Allergy Awareness
May is Allergy Awareness Month!
Did you know that in animals, 90% of allergies are related to environment triggers (trees, grass, pollen, even human dander) while the remaining 10% of allergies are mostly food related. For more info, see May is Allergy Awareness Month.
Our May / June promotions include
- 10% off many of our skin care products, such as dermal-soothe creme rinse, Derma 3’s and Tri-Omega Fish oils and EFA fish oils!
- 10% off all shampoo and conditioners (prescription and retail)
For more Allergy-Related Information
Itch Relief for dogs and cats
- September is Senior Awareness Month!
- WILDFIRE Pet Preparedness
- Spring Wellness Promotions Highlight Skin Care Products and Allergy Awareness
- January Cat Wellness Exam 50% Discount!
- Canine Cough? It’s Still Out There!
- Pet Kare is Open for In-Person, Curbside, and Telemedicine Visits
- Covid-19 and Your Pet: Latest Updates from the CDC
- Cats and Covid: What You Should Know
- Updated 3/3/20: Recent Coronavirus Outbreak and Pets, Should I Be Worried?
- Hidden dental conditions
- February is Dental Awareness Month!
- November – Arthritis and Acupuncture Awareness Month!
- Make this Halloween Pet Safe!
- 2nd Annual Tails-n-Trails Run/Walk, 8:30 am on June 8, 2019
- May is Allergy Awareness Month
- Dr. Susan Becomes Fear Free Certified!!