10% off preventative screening
Diagnose early = Treat early = Longevity
What do you mean ‘preventative screening’?
1) Bloodwork with urinalysis. Testing urine with annual bloodwork can detect kidney/liver disease, urinary tract infections, and numerous other potential abnormalities.
2) Ultrasound. Ultrasound screening can evaluate all abdominal organs and detect tumors/cancer, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, bladder issues, etc.
3) Xrays. Preventative radiographs can detect arthritis/bone changes, organ enlargement, bladder stones, cardiac changes, cancer, etc.
These recommendations help detect early signs of various systemic diseases that can compromise your pet’s health and longevity. Many times your pet might not show symptoms of illness until it is advanced. Treating early can extend your pet’s life! Ask your veterinarian what they recommend for your senior pet.
What is considered senior?
Giant breed dogs–5+ years
Large breed dogs–7+ years
Small breed dogs and cats–8/9 years +
Read more about how you can help keep your Senior pet healthy here.
- Spring Wellness Promotions Highlight Skin Care Products and Allergy Awareness
- January Cat Wellness Exam 50% Discount!
- Canine Cough? It’s Still Out There!
- Pet Kare is Open for In-Person, Curbside, and Telemedicine Visits
- Covid-19 and Your Pet: Latest Updates from the CDC
- Cats and Covid: What You Should Know
- Updated 3/3/20: Recent Coronavirus Outbreak and Pets, Should I Be Worried?
- Hidden dental conditions
- February is Dental Month!
- November – Arthritis and Acupuncture Awareness Month!
- Make this Halloween Pet Safe!
- September is Senior Awareness Month!
- 2nd Annual Tails-n-Trails Run/Walk, 8:30 am on June 8, 2019
- May is Allergy Awareness Month
- Dr. Susan Becomes Fear Free Certified!!
- April is Parasite Awareness Month!