Just call to schedule an appointment with a technician between March 19th and April 14th for a blood draw for the SDMA test and it will be totally FREE! If your pet is due for his or her annual checkup, you will need to make your appointment with one of our veterinarians who will examine your pet and review what tests or vaccinations are recommended.
- September is Senior Awareness Month!
- Hills to Home-Food delivered to your door!
- Grain Free Diets and Heart Disease
- House Calls and Home Care
- November – Acupuncture Awareness Month!
- WILDFIRE Pet Preparedness
- Spring Wellness Promotions Highlight Skin Care Products and Allergy Awareness
- Canine Cough? It’s Still Out There!
- Updated 3/3/20: Recent Coronavirus Outbreak and Pets, Should I Be Worried?
- Hidden dental conditions
- Make this Halloween Pet Safe!
- 2nd Annual Tails-n-Trails Run/Walk, 8:30 am on June 8, 2019
- Dr. Susan Becomes Fear Free Certified!!
- We do HOUSECALLS!
- February is Dental Awareness Month!
- Unraveling the Myths About Pet Food