We LOVE house calls, and caring for your pets in the comfort of your home is one of the services we provide. We understand there are many circumstances where animals and vet clinics just don’t get along, and home visits can greatly reduce stress and bring our veterinarian expertise directly into your home.
Dr. Cindi will be available for Housecalls Monday through Thursday, as well as some weekends based on need, and will also have some time to be in the clinic.
What can be done at a Housecall visit? Some examples are, wellness exams, vaccines, exotic exams, nervous patient exams, happy visit exams with patients or clients that want to be in their environment, cold laser, acupuncture, quality of life discussions and euthanasia, which can be helpful and less stressful in a home setting.
If this is something that interests you, or seems like a good option for your pet, or if you have questions, please call us at
(970) 879-5273 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Most appointment requests can be accommodated within in a few days. We try very hard to make it convenient for you and your pet. Call to find out what we can do for your pets in the comfort of their home!
House call services incur a small additional fee starting; see Housecalls and Homecare under Services.
- September is Senior Awareness Month!
- Hills to Home-Food delivered to your door!
- Grain Free Diets and Heart Disease
- House Calls and Home Care
- November – Acupuncture Awareness Month!
- WILDFIRE Pet Preparedness
- Spring Wellness Promotions Highlight Skin Care Products and Allergy Awareness
- Canine Cough? It’s Still Out There!
- Updated 3/3/20: Recent Coronavirus Outbreak and Pets, Should I Be Worried?
- Hidden dental conditions
- Make this Halloween Pet Safe!
- 2nd Annual Tails-n-Trails Run/Walk, 8:30 am on June 8, 2019
- Dr. Susan Becomes Fear Free Certified!!
- We do HOUSECALLS!
- February is Dental Awareness Month!
- Unraveling the Myths About Pet Food