We LOVE house calls, and caring for your pets in the comfort of your home is one of the services we provide. We understand there are many circumstances where animals and vet clinics just don’t get along, and home visits can greatly reduce stress and bring our veterinarian expertise directly into your home. If your pet gets stressed at the vet, let us come to you! We can do house calls for routine wellness exams and vaccines and for acupuncture and cold laser appointments.
We also do house calls for humane euthanasia. We focus on making this process peaceful and stress free.
Most appointment requests can be accommodated within in a few days. We try very hard to make it convenient for you and your pet. Call to find out what we can do for your pets in the comfort of their home!
House call services incur a small additional fee starting; see Housecalls and Homecare under Services.
- May is Allergy Awareness Month
- April is Parasite Awareness Month!
- House Calls and Home Care
- February is Dental Awareness Month!
- January Cat Wellness Exam 50% Discount!
- November – Acupuncture Awareness Month!
- September is Senior Awareness Month!
- WILDFIRE Pet Preparedness
- Spring Wellness Promotions Highlight Skin Care Products and Allergy Awareness
- Canine Cough? It’s Still Out There!
- Pet Kare is Open for In-Person, Curbside, and Telemedicine Visits
- Covid-19 and Your Pet: Latest Updates from the CDC
- Cats and Covid: What You Should Know
- Updated 3/3/20: Recent Coronavirus Outbreak and Pets, Should I Be Worried?
- Hidden dental conditions
- Make this Halloween Pet Safe!