Do you feed your pet a Grain Free Diet? Grain free diets and limited ingredient diets replace Grain and use lentils and other legumes (peas) as the base ingredients to these ’boutique’ diets which is linking to a cause to cardiomyopathy.
Here is an Article found on Veterinary Partner with more information regarding Grain free diets and the relation to Heart Disease
If you have questions regarding your dog’s diet or have any concerns, call your vet! That is what we’re here for!
- Arthritis Awareness Month!
- Hills to Home-Food delivered to your door!
- Grain Free Diets and Heart Disease
- House Calls and Home Care
- February is Dental Awareness Month!
- November – Acupuncture Awareness Month!
- September is Senior Awareness Month!
- WILDFIRE Pet Preparedness
- Spring Wellness Promotions Highlight Skin Care Products and Allergy Awareness
- Canine Cough? It’s Still Out There!
- Pet Kare is Open for In-Person, Curbside, and Telemedicine Visits
- Covid-19 and Your Pet: Latest Updates from the CDC
- Cats and Covid: What You Should Know
- Updated 3/3/20: Recent Coronavirus Outbreak and Pets, Should I Be Worried?
- Hidden dental conditions
- Make this Halloween Pet Safe!