February is……Dental Awareness Month!
During the month of February, enjoy 10% off all dental preventative products (TD treats, C.E.T. chews, toothbrushes, toothpaste, etc.)
Do you know the signs of dental disease?
Bad breath, swollen or bright red gums, and decreased appetite can all be signs that your pet suffers from dental disease, but often no obvious signs exist.
Do you know that 60% of dental disease lies beneath the gum line?
A full anesthetic dental procedure with dental radiographs is the only way to perform a thorough job finding the cause of your pet’s oral pain!
Did you know that periodontal disease has been linked the heart, kidney and liver issues?
Maintaining your pet’s dental health with regular dental cleanings and maintenance can prolong their life by 2-4 years.
Test your knowledge about brushing your pet’s teeth with this fun and informative quiz and video: https://www.avma.org/events/national-pet-dental-health-month
Give us a call to schedule an appointment for your pet’s dental consultation!
- Spring Wellness Promotions Highlight Skin Care Products and Allergy Awareness
- January Cat Wellness Exam 50% Discount!
- Canine Cough? It’s Still Out There!
- Pet Kare is Open for In-Person, Curbside, and Telemedicine Visits
- Covid-19 and Your Pet: Latest Updates from the CDC
- Cats and Covid: What You Should Know
- Updated 3/3/20: Recent Coronavirus Outbreak and Pets, Should I Be Worried?
- Hidden dental conditions
- February is Dental Month!
- November – Arthritis and Acupuncture Awareness Month!
- Make this Halloween Pet Safe!
- September is Senior Awareness Month!
- 2nd Annual Tails-n-Trails Run/Walk, 8:30 am on June 8, 2019
- May is Allergy Awareness Month
- Dr. Susan Becomes Fear Free Certified!!
- April is Parasite Awareness Month!