Case Study: Radder’s Bones
It only takes a minute for a mischievous pup to get into trouble. That’s what this 3-year-old Chiweenie did when he got into a trash bag that had lots of smelly food in it, including chicken bones. When animals eat cooked chicken bones, they can splinter and poke holes in the fragile lining of the intestinal track. That is why Radder needed to be brought into the clinic and made to vomit right away, before those bones made their way out of the stomach. The staff was astounded at how much food this 13-pound pooch was able to consume in just 20 minutes!
- Happy June! Is your pet overweight?
- Hills to Home-Food delivered to your door!
- Grain Free Diets and Heart Disease
- House Calls and Home Care
- November – Acupuncture Awareness Month!
- September is Senior Awareness Month!
- WILDFIRE Pet Preparedness
- Spring Wellness Promotions Highlight Skin Care Products and Allergy Awareness
- Canine Cough? It’s Still Out There!
- Covid-19 and Your Pet: Latest Updates from the CDC
- Cats and Covid: What You Should Know
- Updated 3/3/20: Recent Coronavirus Outbreak and Pets, Should I Be Worried?
- Hidden dental conditions
- Make this Halloween Pet Safe!
- 2nd Annual Tails-n-Trails Run/Walk, 8:30 am on June 8, 2019
- Dr. Susan Becomes Fear Free Certified!!