Coronavirus update!!! Wondering about the recent human Coronavirus outbreak and your pets?? This is the most current information from the World Health Organization.”Although the virus seems to have emerged from…Read More
Come join the fun! Pet Kare Clinic is holding its 2nd annual Tails-n-Trails run/walk this spring along the Spring Creek Trail. The goal of this event is to raise money…Read More
- May is Allergy Awareness Month
- April is Parasite Awareness Month!
- House Calls and Home Care
- February is Dental Awareness Month!
- January Cat Wellness Exam 50% Discount!
- November – Acupuncture Awareness Month!
- September is Senior Awareness Month!
- WILDFIRE Pet Preparedness
- Spring Wellness Promotions Highlight Skin Care Products and Allergy Awareness
- Canine Cough? It’s Still Out There!
- Pet Kare is Open for In-Person, Curbside, and Telemedicine Visits
- Covid-19 and Your Pet: Latest Updates from the CDC
- Cats and Covid: What You Should Know
- Updated 3/3/20: Recent Coronavirus Outbreak and Pets, Should I Be Worried?
- Hidden dental conditions
- Make this Halloween Pet Safe!